You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Introducing the most innovated technology in the Massage Chair industry: The Flex SL Track. Fully furnished with computer body scanning, airbag massage, 2 steps zero gravity, and 12 auto massage programs. Say goodbye to discomfort! Get your Theramedic Flex today, and see why massage is recommended by doctors nationwide!
While all other massage chairs have a fixed roller track--- the Theramedic Flex is designed with a newly innovated track that pivots its angle to conform to your back. We've worked with our engineers to come up with this brand new design to target your tensed muscles and provide you more ease.
Equipped with the latest and most advanced air massage technology, the Theramedic Flex massage chair has been approved and tested to have a noise level under 50dB. We made sure to ask our engineers to lower the noise to improve the overall experience so that you can focus on relaxing.
This massage chair was engineered for one simple purpose, to make you feel relaxed and at ease. The Theramedic rollers are soft and gentle on the back, but yet strong enough to release muscle tension. This flex track massage chair has 6 customizable levels of speed adjustment, 3 levels of width adjustment so that you can control the rollers and the intensity to your preference.
Before every massage, the Theramedic Flex will perform a smart body scan. During this stage the Smart Vertebrae Pressure Point Detecting System will locate the neck, shoulders, upper, and lower back to ensure the recommended amount of pressure is applied during the massage. All this can be re-calibrated and customized if needed.
According to research, compression massage is recommended for releasing tightness in the muscle, promoting blood circulation. The air cells located in the shoulders rotate your shoulders back and down, opening up your chest to promote better posture. Additional airbags are located in the back, waist, hip, calf and feet area for a full body compression massage.
- Extension : Inspired by techniques seen in Thai massage, great for stretching upper body. This program uses strong kneading and stretching techniques to relax tired muscles and keep them flexible.
- Release : Inspired by techniques seen in Thai massage, great for stretching upper body. This program uses strong kneading and stretching techniques to relax tired muscles and keep them flexible.
- Yoga: Designed to help stretch out tight knots located in the lower body, especially the back. Hip and Lumbar compression massage added to help muscle soreness.
- Sweet Dreams: Gentle and Calm massage; using techniques that encourage relaxation for a restful sleep. Helpful for those who suffer from insomnia.
- Refreshing Nap: Various techniques; Soothes tension and refreshes the body.
- Morning Buzz: Stimulating all-over massage techniques; energizes and supports positive energy.
- Boss : High Intensity Massage designed for anyone who is looking to rejuvenate both physically and emotionally.
- Lady : Medium Intensity Massage designed to help ease pain and stiffness in the neck and shoulders.
- Seniors : Low Intensity Massage designed to focus on the lumbar vertebra, this program helps to soothe the tension and help with muscle recovery.
- Neck & Shoulder : Combination of deep tissue massage techniques; focuses on muscle in the neck, shoulders, and upper back.
- Back & Spine : Combination of deep tissue massage techniques; focuses on muscles along the spine, upper and lower back and lumbar.
- Waist & Hip : Combination of deep tissue massage techniques; focuses on the muscles in the lumbar, waist, thighs, and around the hip joints.
Select one of the 5 major professional massage techniques: Kneading, Tapping, Knocking, Shiatsu, and Sync for maximum relief.
Zero Gravity is the position where your legs are raised above your heart, evenly distributing the weight along your body. This reduces pressure along your spine, lower back, and pelvic area. A 2 Stage Zero Gravity position enters the beyond, not only reducing pressure along your spine but also allows for a deeper tissue massage.
Designed to fit, only 4 inches of additional space is needed when reclined! Our chairs have a special space-saving technology that glides the chair forward before reclining back, so you don't have to sacrifice living space.
The rollers in the Theramedic Flex are focused to release tensed pressure points in the feet to help relax the rest of your body. The theory is that each area of the foot is connected to an organ and systems in the body. These rotated rollers are designed to feel similar to human knuckle points.
In order to support knee aches, we've extended the footrest height even longer added heat to the pads as well.
The footrest can be extended up to 7 inches for the optimal length for your height. Simply apply pressure with your feet to position the footrest at your desired position.
Heating pads are located on the Lumbar and Knee areas. The heat is a great compliment to the roller and airbag massage as heating the body's temperature is known to increase blood circulation and loosen tense muscles.
Research shows that music is important for your emotional well-being, physical health, communication abilities, and cognitive skills. Tune in to your favorite music and immerse yourself in a relaxing massage with a compatible Bluetooth device.
Mini knodes have been added to the arms for accupuncture hand reflexolgy to help restore arm fatigue and circulate blood pressure.